Strawbrary. Strawbrary.

A modern piece of art

This film reminded me of the work of Andy Warhol and Oscar Wilde, in a post apocalyptic world, things become insanely wacky.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

That was crap

people are only voting five because it's about brawl, and you have pixelized versions of their favourite characters. It wasn't funny.

Become funny and do something original.

Albinoclock is not gay Albinoclock is not gay

You are right, he is not gay.

fantastic film.

Rose is Rose II Rose is Rose II

This movie is an epic emotional journey

this movie perfectly expresses the emotions of the human soul, it's a story of love and hate, a story of love and jealousy, but most of all, it's a story of of a man who's love consumes his life.

Flounderman responds:

Thanks, I was really pushing to create a metaphor for an existential conflict. The movie is heavily inspired by the works of the ancient greek philosopher Illwillpress.

Stop Your Shitty Posting Stop Your Shitty Posting

Quite a Beautiful film

The ban hammer button represents the harm one person can do to another, where as the action of self-love, which is to masturbate, is a narcissistic act showing how the love of oneself can curropt your actions.

This is a perfect example of the beauty the clock crew can possess.

-MalteseClock

*fap fap fap*

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks my good man!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!

That was a brilliant animation. The music was completely appropriate, and there was nothing negative about this animation at all!

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

Great Flash

try not to rely on Flash Filters so much, it's an amazing submission but you don't really need to use Flash Filters to make a quality submission.

Possum's Forbidden Lover Possum's Forbidden Lover

that was hideous

because of your lack of badness and not goodness, I shall run off into the desert and become a turtle farmer for all my days, then I will marry a women, on top of a mountain, or at least a small hill and our children with dance through the meadows and my turtle farming business will be prosperous and I will buy a horse.

AND YOU WON'T BE INVITED TO WATCH ME RIDE IT!!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

that fucking rocked

the animation was smooth and this was very funny, was that the beginning of One - Metallica in the background? you know the war sounds and gunfire

JohnnyUtah responds:

you're correct my friend. funny enough that song had the best ambient war audio I could find

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

sorry about your friend

but I have to say, an old quote for all those who don't like it, "1 death is a tragedy, 1000 deaths is a statistic"

it was pretty good, the emotion was true, and making such a tribute gets my sympathy, but not a vote of five, it just doesn't deserve it compared to several other movies, I gave it a three